- 1 Welcome to the Wikispace of the International Research Conference at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Dortmund 2011
Welcome to the Wikispace of the International Research Conference at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Dortmund 2011
Core issues of the conference
- The conference will take place on the 24th and 25th of June 2011 in Dortmund at Emil-Figge-Str. 44 in the new part of the building - room -1.01 (1 level below ground floor)
- The conference is focused on research fields supported by colleagues from different faculties at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Dortmund and at partner universities.
- The conference is a forum for collaborating researchers and their master and ph.d. students - a forum to present and discuss recent results and trends.
- The conference consists of several modules - all these modules contribute to project management - and most topics are included in the European Master in Project Management - EuroMPM - implemented in Dortmund, Bilbao and Trondheim.
- Conference language is English.
- We plan to submit conference proceedings for all participants on CD - and abstracts on a web site.
- The conference is free of fees.
Call for paper
- Papers are kindly requested until 15th of May - submission to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- You may also contact coordinators of modules.
- Conference co-chairs are Christoph Engels (IT Faculty Dortmund) and Peter Reusch (Faculty of Business Administration Dortmund)
Coordinators of modules are:
- Applications of Project Management - Carsten Wolff, Christian Reimann, Christoph Engels
- Competencies in Projects and Organizations - Peter Reusch, Sabine Hotho, Sergio Vasquez Kaufmann, Muhammad Khushnood
- Knowledge Management, Thesauri and Creativity - Peter Reusch, Sylvie Reusch, Edgar Bellow
- Global Business Projects - Jan-Philipp Büchler, Serge Velesco
- Project Risk - Project Finance: Kartin Löhr, Wolfgang Tysiak, Rao Aamir Khan